2007 Kit's Killer Cab Cabernet Sauvignonuser rating
This Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon opens with rich aromatics of ripe cherry, plum and blackberry with a hint of rose petal. Structured tannins laced with cocoa and vanilla create an elegant mouth-feel, with a juicy finish featuring a hint of spice.
The fruit for our 2007 Cabernet Sauvignon comes from organically and sustainably farmed vineyards located on Howell Mountain, Ink Grade and on the valley floor in Rutherford. The Cabernet is blended with a small amount of Cabernet Franc from Napa's Coombsville area. The wine was aged in 70% new French Oak and 30% aged French oak for 18 months.
About the Producer
Gary & Kit's Napa Valley/Clif Family Winery
Saint Helena, CA
Gary & Kit's Napa Valley began in the kitchen. Using bold flavors and simple ingredients, all of our products are inspired by our love of great food and wine. We hope they find a special place at your table.
Other products from this producer
- 2009 The Climber Limited Release Bord...
- Dark Chocolate Almonds Sprinkled with...
- The Climber Pouch Cabernet Sauvignon,...
- Sundried Berry & Cherries with Roaste...
- 2010 Sauvignon Blanc
- 2010 The Climber Red Wine
- The Climber Pouch Chardonnay, 1.5 liter
- 2008 Gary's Improv Zinfandel
- Smoked Paprika Almonds
- Roasted Pistachio and Almonds
- Gary & Kit’s Mountain Clusters
- Napa Valley Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2010 The Climber Sauvignon Blanc
- Toasted Coconut and Cashews with Chil...