2008 Gary's Improv Zinfandeluser rating
Aromatic blackberries, plum and chai spices greet the nose as brambly fruit characteristics commingle with flavors of cranberries, blackberry pie and a background of spicy clove notes on the mid-palate. The firm tannins integrate with the fruit creating a long lingering finish. The fruit for the 2008 Gary’s Improv Zinfandel comes from a vineyard located on an alluvial fan near Selby Creek in Calistoga. The wine was aged in 80% French oak and 20% American oak for 18 months in new and second fill barrels.
About the Producer
Gary & Kit's Napa Valley/Clif Family Winery
Saint Helena, CA
Gary & Kit's Napa Valley began in the kitchen. Using bold flavors and simple ingredients, all of our products are inspired by our love of great food and wine. We hope they find a special place at your table.
Other products from this producer
- 2009 The Climber Limited Release Bord...
- Roasted Pistachio and Almonds
- Toasted Coconut and Cashews with Chil...
- 2010 The Climber Sauvignon Blanc
- 2010 The Climber Red Wine
- The Climber Pouch Cabernet Sauvignon,...
- The Climber Pouch Chardonnay, 1.5 liter
- Napa Valley Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2010 Sauvignon Blanc
- Sundried Berry & Cherries with Roaste...
- Gary & Kit’s Mountain Clusters
- Dark Chocolate Almonds Sprinkled with...
- 2007 Kit's Killer Cab Cabernet Sauvignon
- Smoked Paprika Almonds