2009 The Climber Limited Release Bordeaux Blenduser rating
This Merlot contributes lush flavors of blackberries and cherries while the Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Franc add structure and a firm backbone. All elements come together in a long, lingering finish. The grapes for our 2009 Climber Limited Release are sourced from several vineyards in the Napa Valley: the Merlot from Oak Knoll District, the Cabernet Sauvignon and Petit Verdot from Oakville and the Cabernet Franc from Calistoga. The wine was aged in a blend of new and used French Oak barrels for 20 months. 89 Points: Wine & Spirits Magazine
About the Producer
Gary & Kit's Napa Valley/Clif Family Winery
Saint Helena, CA
Gary & Kit's Napa Valley began in the kitchen. Using bold flavors and simple ingredients, all of our products are inspired by our love of great food and wine. We hope they find a special place at your table.
Other products from this producer
- 2010 The Climber Sauvignon Blanc
- 2008 Gary's Improv Zinfandel
- Smoked Paprika Almonds
- Toasted Coconut and Cashews with Chil...
- 2007 Kit's Killer Cab Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2010 The Climber Red Wine
- Roasted Pistachio and Almonds
- Sundried Berry & Cherries with Roaste...
- The Climber Pouch Chardonnay, 1.5 liter
- The Climber Pouch Cabernet Sauvignon,...
- Gary & Kit’s Mountain Clusters
- Napa Valley Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2010 Sauvignon Blanc
- Dark Chocolate Almonds Sprinkled with...