2010 Sauvignon Blancuser rating
Intense aromatics of mango and melon linger with hints of jasmine on the nose. Lush flavors of ripe pineapple and peach give way to notes of bright lemon zest on the palate. Pair with raw oysters, fresh goat cheese and simple salads with herbs.
Our 2010 Napa Valley Sauvignon Blanc is predominantly Sauvignon Blanc (98%) with a small amount of Chardonnay (2%) blended in. The Sauvignon Blanc fruit is from Pope Valley, east of St. Helena where ideal growing conditions produce Sauvignon Blanc that is intensely aromatic and flavorful.
About the Producer
Gary & Kit's Napa Valley/Clif Family Winery
Saint Helena, CA
Gary & Kit's Napa Valley began in the kitchen. Using bold flavors and simple ingredients, all of our products are inspired by our love of great food and wine. We hope they find a special place at your table.
Other products from this producer
- 2009 The Climber Limited Release Bord...
- 2010 The Climber Red Wine
- Sundried Berry & Cherries with Roaste...
- Smoked Paprika Almonds
- 2010 The Climber Sauvignon Blanc
- 2007 Kit's Killer Cab Cabernet Sauvignon
- Gary & Kit’s Mountain Clusters
- 2008 Gary's Improv Zinfandel
- Roasted Pistachio and Almonds
- The Climber Pouch Cabernet Sauvignon,...
- The Climber Pouch Chardonnay, 1.5 liter
- Toasted Coconut and Cashews with Chil...
- Dark Chocolate Almonds Sprinkled with...
- Napa Valley Extra Virgin Olive Oil