2010 The Climber Red Wineuser rating
This richly flavorful wine offers lush aromas of blackberries and cherries, accented by touches of vanilla on the palate. The Cabernet Franc in the wine adds a pleasant roundness, firm tannins and subtle hints of black pepper.
Our 2010 Climber Red blend is a mélange of five varietals. We began with a jammy Zinfandel, layered on top a peppery Cabernet Franc rounded it out with just the right amount of Cabernet Sauvignon, Petit Sirah and Merlot to achieve our goal: a ripe and juicy Zinfandel blend with structure and a long, luxurious finish. 88 Points: Wine Enthusiast Magazine.
About the Producer
Gary & Kit's Napa Valley/Clif Family Winery
Saint Helena, CA
Gary & Kit's Napa Valley began in the kitchen. Using bold flavors and simple ingredients, all of our products are inspired by our love of great food and wine. We hope they find a special place at your table.
Other products from this producer
- Sundried Berry & Cherries with Roaste...
- Toasted Coconut and Cashews with Chil...
- Roasted Pistachio and Almonds
- 2010 Sauvignon Blanc
- The Climber Pouch Cabernet Sauvignon,...
- The Climber Pouch Chardonnay, 1.5 liter
- 2010 The Climber Sauvignon Blanc
- 2007 Kit's Killer Cab Cabernet Sauvignon
- Gary & Kit’s Mountain Clusters
- 2009 The Climber Limited Release Bord...
- Dark Chocolate Almonds Sprinkled with...
- 2008 Gary's Improv Zinfandel
- Smoked Paprika Almonds
- Napa Valley Extra Virgin Olive Oil