2010 The Climber Sauvignon Blancuser rating
Beguiling aromas of citrus, honeydew and tropical fruits dance on the palate. Crisp acidity followed by a touch of citrus leads to a memorable finish of vibrant pineapple.
To create our 2010 Climber Sauvignon Blanc, our winemakers began with Sauvignon Blanc sourced from organic and sustainably farmed vineyards located in Mendocino County and central coast appellations. Riesling and Muscat were blended to enhance the lush aromatics and fruit forward nature of this refreshing wine. A small amount of Viognier was added to create texture and roundness to the finish. Fermenting in stainless steel ensures crisp and bright fruit characters.
About the Producer
Gary & Kit's Napa Valley/Clif Family Winery
Saint Helena, CA
Gary & Kit's Napa Valley began in the kitchen. Using bold flavors and simple ingredients, all of our products are inspired by our love of great food and wine. We hope they find a special place at your table.
Other products from this producer
- 2009 The Climber Limited Release Bord...
- 2010 Sauvignon Blanc
- Dark Chocolate Almonds Sprinkled with...
- Roasted Pistachio and Almonds
- Toasted Coconut and Cashews with Chil...
- Sundried Berry & Cherries with Roaste...
- 2007 Kit's Killer Cab Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2008 Gary's Improv Zinfandel
- The Climber Pouch Chardonnay, 1.5 liter
- 2010 The Climber Red Wine
- The Climber Pouch Cabernet Sauvignon,...
- Gary & Kit’s Mountain Clusters
- Napa Valley Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Smoked Paprika Almonds