20th Anniversary Celebration Teauser rating
20th Anniversary Celebration Tea is a delicious blend of premium high-grown, Ceylon black tea leaves from the Tommagong Estate in Sri Lanka, full tea blossoms lending a light herbal note, sweet white wine grapes from the Orange River Vineyard in South Africa, and infused with the essence of Champagne, making it a true cup of celebration. Available now, 20th Anniversary Celebration Tea has a suggested retail price of $15 for a 3.5-oz. tin of full-leaf loose tea that steeps 50 to 60 cups, packaged in a specially-designed air-tight tin.
About the Producer
The Republic of Tea, Inc.
The Republic of Tea enriches people's lives through premium teas, education and innovation, as it emphasizes a "Sip by Sip Rather Than Gulp by Gulp" lifestyle. Founded in 1992, The Republic of Tea sparked a specialty tea revolution. Today the brand offers an unequaled selection of the highest-quality teas, herbal blends, books and nature-inspired sip ware. The Republic of Tea is mindful of how its actions impact the greater community and supports organizations like Susan G. Komen for the Cure, Prostate Cancer Foundation, and Rainforest Alliance. The Republic of Tea is currently celebrating its 20th Anniversary--Leading the Tea Revolution.
Other products from this producer
- The Republic of Tea Cuppa Chocolate Teas
- Milk Oolong Full-Leaf Tea from The Re...
- Zero Calorie, Naturally Sweet Ginger ...
- Republic Darjeeling Tea Bags
- The Republic of Tea U Matcha Collection
- Milk Oolong Tea Bags
- Coconut Cocoa Tea from The Republic o...
- The Republic of Tea Red Velvet Chocol...
- The Republic of Tea Coconut Pu-erh
- Republic of Tea Strawberry Chocolate ...
- Republic of Tea 20th Anniversary Teas
- Orange Red Carrot Raw Green Bush Tea
- Twenty Herbs Tea