Ariston Fruit Preserves from Greeceuser rating
Ariston Fruit Preserves from Greece are spreadable jams made with mostly fruit and not fillers like the leading brands. Ariston Fruit Preserves come in the following flavors: peach, apricot, strawberry, orange marmalade, and fig (made with fresh figs from Kalamata, Greece). Coming soon: apple-cinnamon (tastes like apple pie in a jar). Try it today!
About the Producer
Ariston Specialties LLC
New Britain, Connecticut
The word Ariston in Greek means "the very best," which is why we make sure our oils and vinegars are top quality. We are importers, producers, and distributors of olive oils from Greece and balsamic vinegars from Modena, Italy. We started in 1998 as a small family business importing cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil that was, and still is, produced by our family in the Kalamata region of Greece. We later added balsamic vinegar from Modena, Italy. Our mission is to provide the world with premium oils and vinegars at an affordable price.
Other products from this producer
- Ariston Honey with Honeycomb
- Ariston Italian Herb Dipping Oil
- Ariston Lime Infused Olive Oil
- Ariston Wasabi Sesame Dressing
- Ariston Rosemary Infused Olive Oil
- Ariston Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- Ariston Green Olives Stuffed with Red...
- Ariston Green Olives Stuffed with Alm...
- Ariston Strawberry Condiment Vinegar
- Ariston Green Olives Stuffed with Garlic
- Ariston Herbs de Provence Dipping Oil
- Ariston Shake N' Serve
- Ariston Plum Condiment
- Ariston Raspberry Condiment Vinegar
- Ariston Basil Infused Olive Oil
- Ariston Lemon Infused Olive Oil
- Ariston Select Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Ariston Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- Ariston Blood Orange Infused Olive Oil
- Ariston Infused Balsamic Condiment Vi...