Ariston Italian Herb Dipping Oiluser rating
Ariston Italian Herb Dipping Oil is one of Ariston's most popular bread dippers. Try Ariston's Italian Herbs or popularly known by many of our customer's children as "Liquid Pizza." Try this with your favorite Italian breads, making pizza, focaccia bread and anything that needs a little zesty Italian-inspired flavor.
About the Producer
Ariston Specialties LLC
New Britain, Connecticut
The word Ariston in Greek means "the very best," which is why we make sure our oils and vinegars are top quality. We are importers, producers, and distributors of olive oils from Greece and balsamic vinegars from Modena, Italy. We started in 1998 as a small family business importing cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil that was, and still is, produced by our family in the Kalamata region of Greece. We later added balsamic vinegar from Modena, Italy. Our mission is to provide the world with premium oils and vinegars at an affordable price.
Other products from this producer
- Ariston Herbs de Provence Dipping Oil
- Ariston Select Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Ariston Infused Balsamic Condiment Vi...
- Ariston Wasabi Sesame Dressing
- Ariston Rosemary Infused Olive Oil
- Ariston Fruit Preserves from Greece
- Ariston Green Olives Stuffed with Alm...
- Ariston Shake N' Serve
- Ariston Honey with Honeycomb
- Ariston Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- Ariston Green Olives Stuffed with Red...
- Ariston Raspberry Condiment Vinegar
- Ariston Basil Infused Olive Oil
- Ariston Lemon Infused Olive Oil
- Ariston Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- Ariston Strawberry Condiment Vinegar
- Ariston Lime Infused Olive Oil
- Ariston Blood Orange Infused Olive Oil
- Ariston Plum Condiment
- Ariston Green Olives Stuffed with Garlic