Aunt Patty's Molassesuser rating
Unsulphured Blackstrap Molasses is a product of the third and final extraction of sugar cane juice. The least sweet of the molasses varieties, it is a good source of iron, and calcium. It is excellent in baked goods, such as gingerbread, cookies, in barbeque sauces/marinades, baked beans, or straight out of the jar. Organic available.
Unsulphured Barbados Style Sweet Molasses is made from the first boiling of the sugar cane juice released after pressing. Because no sugar has been extracted yet, it is sweeter and lighter than blackstrap molasses. Milder in flavor than blackstrap molasses, Sweet Molasses is wonderful in cookies and BBQ sauces.
About the Producer
Glorybee Foods, Inc.
In the Pacific Northwest, we've been supplying honey, sweeteners, spices, dried fruits, nuts, oils and other quality ingredients to natural food manufacturers, bakeries and markets and other stores for over 25 years.
GloryBee Foods started in the family garage of Dick and Pat Turanski in 1975 with a dream of providing natural, healthy ingredients for the people of their town. Over 30 years later, we are providing the highest-quality organic and natural ingredients with the same spirit as those first years of business.
Other products from this producer
- Raw Pacific Northwest Blueberry Honey
- Aunt Patty's Liquid Sweeteners
- Aunt Patty's Dry Sweeteners
- Raw Clover Honey
- Raw Pacific Northwest Buckwheat Honey
- Aunt Patty's Raw Blue Agave Syrup
- Aunt Patty's Tamarind Paste
- Aunt Patty's Raw Extra Virgin Coconut...
- Naturally Flavored Honey Bears
- Aunt Patty's Creamed Coconut
- Raw Organic Fair Trade Comapi Honey
- Raw Pacific Northwest Blackberry Honey