Aunt Patty's Tamarind Pasteuser rating
The tart, sweet-sour flavor of tamarind is the signature of many Indian and Thai dishes and is popular in Mexican foods as well. Use it in jams and chutneys and as a condiment.
About the Producer
Glorybee Foods, Inc.
In the Pacific Northwest, we've been supplying honey, sweeteners, spices, dried fruits, nuts, oils and other quality ingredients to natural food manufacturers, bakeries and markets and other stores for over 25 years.
GloryBee Foods started in the family garage of Dick and Pat Turanski in 1975 with a dream of providing natural, healthy ingredients for the people of their town. Over 30 years later, we are providing the highest-quality organic and natural ingredients with the same spirit as those first years of business.
Other products from this producer
- Raw Pacific Northwest Blackberry Honey
- Raw Organic Fair Trade Comapi Honey
- Naturally Flavored Honey Bears
- Raw Clover Honey
- Aunt Patty's Creamed Coconut
- Aunt Patty's Raw Extra Virgin Coconut...
- Aunt Patty's Raw Blue Agave Syrup
- Aunt Patty's Liquid Sweeteners
- Raw Pacific Northwest Buckwheat Honey
- Aunt Patty's Molasses
- Aunt Patty's Dry Sweeteners
- Raw Pacific Northwest Blueberry Honey