Castell de Gardeny Merlot Vinegaruser rating
This is a lower-acidity vinegar; you can distinctly taste the Merlot wine, and it is aged 12 months in French oak. This wine is not like 95% of vinegars with a very harsh finish in your throat. It is smooth with the natural bite from the vinegar but it is pleasant and not over powering. Absolutely one of the best vinegars made in the world using the Schutzenbach method invented in 1823. The family that makes this vinegar founded their company in 1908 and is now being run by the fifth generation.
About the Producer
A Taste for Life LLC
Welcome to A Taste for Life. We are importers of olive oil, wine vinegars, cheese, tinned seafood and tuna from Spain. We wholesale and sell retail on our website. We have a wholesale section on our website. We are distributors for Fermin jamons. We sell chorizo on our website as well. We try to have video for every product so you can know more about our products before you buy. I also create a gourmet web video show on this website as well.
Other products from this producer
- Frinsa Razor Clams
- Pacari Organic Salt and Nibs Chocolate
- Chorizo Picante
- Paella Pan
- Frinsa Sardinillas in Olive Oil
- Frinsa Ventresca Tuna Belly
- Oli de Pau, 2 liter
- E-mail Gift Certificates
- Pacari Organic Dark Chocolate with Guava
- Fermin Paleta Serrano
- Pacari Raw Organic 70% Dark Chocolate
- Frinsa Bonito de Norte Tuna
- Olives Stuffed with Anchovies
- La Boella Arbequina EVOO
- Castell de Gardeny Riesling Bitterswe...
- La Boella Arbosana EVOO
- Castell de Gardeny Moscatel Vinegar
- Oli de Pau EVOO, 16.9 oz.
- Spanish Saffron
- Cured Chorizo
- Fermin Jamon Iberico
- El Angel Pimenton, Smoked Paprika Sweet
- Frinsa Baby Scallops in Sauce