Castell de Gardeny Merlot Vinegaruser rating
This is a lower-acidity vinegar; you can distinctly taste the Merlot wine, and it is aged 12 months in French oak. This wine is not like 95% of vinegars with a very harsh finish in your throat. It is smooth with the natural bite from the vinegar but it is pleasant and not over powering. Absolutely one of the best vinegars made in the world using the Schutzenbach method invented in 1823. The family that makes this vinegar founded their company in 1908 and is now being run by the fifth generation.
About the Producer
A Taste for Life LLC
Welcome to A Taste for Life. We are importers of olive oil, wine vinegars, cheese, tinned seafood and tuna from Spain. We wholesale and sell retail on our website. We have a wholesale section on our website. We are distributors for Fermin jamons. We sell chorizo on our website as well. We try to have video for every product so you can know more about our products before you buy. I also create a gourmet web video show on this website as well.
Other products from this producer
- Castell de Gardeny Moscatel Vinegar
- La Boella Arbequina EVOO
- Frinsa Sardinillas in Olive Oil
- Castell de Gardeny Riesling Bitterswe...
- Pacari Organic Dark Chocolate with Guava
- Olives Stuffed with Anchovies
- Spanish Saffron
- Oli de Pau EVOO, 16.9 oz.
- La Boella Arbosana EVOO
- El Angel Pimenton, Smoked Paprika Sweet
- E-mail Gift Certificates
- Pacari Organic Salt and Nibs Chocolate
- Fermin Paleta Serrano
- Cured Chorizo
- Frinsa Baby Scallops in Sauce
- Oli de Pau, 2 liter
- Paella Pan
- Frinsa Bonito de Norte Tuna
- Chorizo Picante
- Pacari Raw Organic 70% Dark Chocolate
- Frinsa Ventresca Tuna Belly
- Fermin Jamon Iberico
- Frinsa Razor Clams