Castell de Gardeny Merlot Vinegaruser rating
This is a lower-acidity vinegar; you can distinctly taste the Merlot wine, and it is aged 12 months in French oak. This wine is not like 95% of vinegars with a very harsh finish in your throat. It is smooth with the natural bite from the vinegar but it is pleasant and not over powering. Absolutely one of the best vinegars made in the world using the Schutzenbach method invented in 1823. The family that makes this vinegar founded their company in 1908 and is now being run by the fifth generation.
About the Producer
A Taste for Life LLC
Welcome to A Taste for Life. We are importers of olive oil, wine vinegars, cheese, tinned seafood and tuna from Spain. We wholesale and sell retail on our website. We have a wholesale section on our website. We are distributors for Fermin jamons. We sell chorizo on our website as well. We try to have video for every product so you can know more about our products before you buy. I also create a gourmet web video show on this website as well.
Other products from this producer
- Frinsa Razor Clams
- Pacari Organic Salt and Nibs Chocolate
- Castell de Gardeny Riesling Bitterswe...
- Castell de Gardeny Moscatel Vinegar
- Frinsa Bonito de Norte Tuna
- La Boella Arbequina EVOO
- La Boella Arbosana EVOO
- E-mail Gift Certificates
- Frinsa Sardinillas in Olive Oil
- Spanish Saffron
- Oli de Pau, 2 liter
- Frinsa Ventresca Tuna Belly
- Fermin Paleta Serrano
- El Angel Pimenton, Smoked Paprika Sweet
- Oli de Pau EVOO, 16.9 oz.
- Fermin Jamon Iberico
- Frinsa Baby Scallops in Sauce
- Olives Stuffed with Anchovies
- Chorizo Picante
- Pacari Raw Organic 70% Dark Chocolate
- Pacari Organic Dark Chocolate with Guava
- Paella Pan
- Cured Chorizo