Castell de Gardeny Merlot Vinegaruser rating
This is a lower-acidity vinegar; you can distinctly taste the Merlot wine, and it is aged 12 months in French oak. This wine is not like 95% of vinegars with a very harsh finish in your throat. It is smooth with the natural bite from the vinegar but it is pleasant and not over powering. Absolutely one of the best vinegars made in the world using the Schutzenbach method invented in 1823. The family that makes this vinegar founded their company in 1908 and is now being run by the fifth generation.
About the Producer
A Taste for Life LLC
Welcome to A Taste for Life. We are importers of olive oil, wine vinegars, cheese, tinned seafood and tuna from Spain. We wholesale and sell retail on our website. We have a wholesale section on our website. We are distributors for Fermin jamons. We sell chorizo on our website as well. We try to have video for every product so you can know more about our products before you buy. I also create a gourmet web video show on this website as well.
Other products from this producer
- Oli de Pau EVOO, 16.9 oz.
- La Boella Arbequina EVOO
- Pacari Organic Salt and Nibs Chocolate
- Frinsa Sardinillas in Olive Oil
- Castell de Gardeny Moscatel Vinegar
- Olives Stuffed with Anchovies
- Frinsa Bonito de Norte Tuna
- Fermin Jamon Iberico
- Frinsa Baby Scallops in Sauce
- Castell de Gardeny Riesling Bitterswe...
- Spanish Saffron
- Fermin Paleta Serrano
- Frinsa Ventresca Tuna Belly
- El Angel Pimenton, Smoked Paprika Sweet
- Cured Chorizo
- Chorizo Picante
- La Boella Arbosana EVOO
- Pacari Raw Organic 70% Dark Chocolate
- Oli de Pau, 2 liter
- E-mail Gift Certificates
- Frinsa Razor Clams
- Pacari Organic Dark Chocolate with Guava
- Paella Pan