Castell de Gardeny Merlot Vinegaruser rating
This is a lower-acidity vinegar; you can distinctly taste the Merlot wine, and it is aged 12 months in French oak. This wine is not like 95% of vinegars with a very harsh finish in your throat. It is smooth with the natural bite from the vinegar but it is pleasant and not over powering. Absolutely one of the best vinegars made in the world using the Schutzenbach method invented in 1823. The family that makes this vinegar founded their company in 1908 and is now being run by the fifth generation.
About the Producer
A Taste for Life LLC
Welcome to A Taste for Life. We are importers of olive oil, wine vinegars, cheese, tinned seafood and tuna from Spain. We wholesale and sell retail on our website. We have a wholesale section on our website. We are distributors for Fermin jamons. We sell chorizo on our website as well. We try to have video for every product so you can know more about our products before you buy. I also create a gourmet web video show on this website as well.
Other products from this producer
- E-mail Gift Certificates
- Frinsa Ventresca Tuna Belly
- Fermin Paleta Serrano
- Fermin Jamon Iberico
- Oli de Pau EVOO, 16.9 oz.
- La Boella Arbequina EVOO
- Spanish Saffron
- Oli de Pau, 2 liter
- Pacari Raw Organic 70% Dark Chocolate
- Pacari Organic Salt and Nibs Chocolate
- Frinsa Bonito de Norte Tuna
- Frinsa Razor Clams
- Paella Pan
- Castell de Gardeny Moscatel Vinegar
- Cured Chorizo
- Chorizo Picante
- Olives Stuffed with Anchovies
- El Angel Pimenton, Smoked Paprika Sweet
- Frinsa Sardinillas in Olive Oil
- Frinsa Baby Scallops in Sauce
- Pacari Organic Dark Chocolate with Guava
- La Boella Arbosana EVOO
- Castell de Gardeny Riesling Bitterswe...