Char Crust Dry Rub Seasoningsuser rating
Never get stuck with dried-up meat again. Char Crust dry rubs got their start in 1957 at the legendary Chicago steakhouse Al Farber, where thick prime steaks with charred crusts were the signature dish. Even after the restaurant closed, the rubs were in demand and become favorites of chefs across the country. In 1998 a retail line was born and Char Crust has been “sealing in the juices” for customers across the country ever since. The rubs are available in nine flavors: Roto Roast, Hickory & Molasses, Amazin’ Cajun, Sun-Dried Tomato & Garlic, Smoky Spicy Southwest, Ginger Teriyaki, All American Barbecue, Roasted Garlic Peppercorn and Original Hickory Grilled.—Nicole Denis
About the Producer
Char Crust, Inc.
Char Crust is a multi-generational, small family business located in Chicago. Since 1957, we have been manufacturing premium Char CrustÂ® dry-rub seasonings, which are known for our trademark Seals In The JuicesÂ®. The company's mission is to create high-quality dry-rub seasonings that are easy to use, a delight to eat and competitively priced. The original Char CrustÂ® seasoning was created at the family's legendary fine-dining steakhouse, where prime dry-aged steaks were served with sizzling charred crusts, bursting with juicy flavor.
Other products from this producer
- Char Crust 'Original Hickory Grilled'...
- Char Crust 'Roasted Garlic Peppercorn...
- Char Crust 'Amazin' Cajun' Dry Rub
- Char Crust 'Java Buzz™' Dry Rub
- Char Crust 'Sun-Dried Tomato & Garlic...
- Char Crust Ginger Teriyaki Dry Rub
- Char Crust 'All-American Barbecue' Dr...
- Char Crust 'Smoky Spicy Southwest' Dr...
- Char Crust 'Roto Roast' Dry Rub
- Char Crust 'Hickory & Molasses' Dry Rub