Char Crust 'Original Hickory Grilled' Dry Rubuser rating
Rich, hickory grilled flavor. This classy companion to your favorite steak is the original used at Al Farber's legendary steakhouse. A bit smoky-salty-sweet, it enhances the natural flavor without overwhelming. Also delicious on boneless, skinless chicken breasts, tuna steaks and your favorite vegetables.
About the Producer
Char Crust, Inc.
Char Crust is a multi-generational, small family business located in Chicago. Since 1957, we have been manufacturing premium Char CrustÂ® dry-rub seasonings, which are known for our trademark Seals In The JuicesÂ®. The company's mission is to create high-quality dry-rub seasonings that are easy to use, a delight to eat and competitively priced. The original Char CrustÂ® seasoning was created at the family's legendary fine-dining steakhouse, where prime dry-aged steaks were served with sizzling charred crusts, bursting with juicy flavor.
Other products from this producer
- Char Crust 'Roasted Garlic Peppercorn...
- Char Crust Ginger Teriyaki Dry Rub
- Char Crust 'Sun-Dried Tomato & Garlic...
- Char Crust Dry Rub Seasonings
- Char Crust 'All-American Barbecue' Dr...
- Char Crust 'Roto Roast' Dry Rub
- Char Crust 'Java Buzz™' Dry Rub
- Char Crust 'Amazin' Cajun' Dry Rub
- Char Crust 'Smoky Spicy Southwest' Dr...
- Char Crust 'Hickory & Molasses' Dry Rub