Char Crust 'Smoky Spicy Southwest' Dry Rubuser rating
"Wish I knew Smoky Spicy Southwest Char Crust® was so good...I would have bought a case instead of just one box!" - Jessica B., Londonderry, NH
You inhale the heady aroma. Take your first bite: smoky, rich, almost sweet, then bang--the kick of ancho and chipotle chiles from New Mexico leaves no doubt that this is the taste of the real Southwest. Enjoy with chicken, pork, and beef (fajitas).
About the Producer
Char Crust, Inc.
Char Crust is a multi-generational, small family business located in Chicago. Since 1957, we have been manufacturing premium Char CrustÂ® dry-rub seasonings, which are known for our trademark Seals In The JuicesÂ®. The company's mission is to create high-quality dry-rub seasonings that are easy to use, a delight to eat and competitively priced. The original Char CrustÂ® seasoning was created at the family's legendary fine-dining steakhouse, where prime dry-aged steaks were served with sizzling charred crusts, bursting with juicy flavor.
Other products from this producer
- Char Crust 'All-American Barbecue' Dr...
- Char Crust 'Hickory & Molasses' Dry Rub
- Char Crust 'Roto Roast' Dry Rub
- Char Crust 'Sun-Dried Tomato & Garlic...
- Char Crust Ginger Teriyaki Dry Rub
- Char Crust 'Roasted Garlic Peppercorn...
- Char Crust 'Java Buzz™' Dry Rub
- Char Crust 'Original Hickory Grilled'...
- Char Crust Dry Rub Seasonings
- Char Crust 'Amazin' Cajun' Dry Rub