Coconut Cocoa Tea from The Republic of Teauser rating
Remember eating a Mounds Bar as a kid—the staple candy that created the unforgettable blend of exotic coconut and chocolate in one bite? The Republic of Tea has brought back that flavor combo in its zero-calorie Coconut Cocoa tea. A low-caffeine herbal blend that is rich in antioxidants with coconut, roasted carob, roasted chicory and dates, Coconut Cocoa is naturally sweet and the perfect cup of low-calorie dessert. The warm and complex flavors pair well with churros, hearty cheddar cheese, angel food cake or tangy fruit salad. If you are feeling indulgent but don’t want to reach for that candy bar, try adding steamed milk or milk substitute, a sweetener (sugar, honey or agave) and a dollop ...
About the Producer
The Republic of Tea, Inc.
The Republic of Tea enriches people's lives through premium teas, education and innovation, as it emphasizes a "Sip by Sip Rather Than Gulp by Gulp" lifestyle. Founded in 1992, The Republic of Tea sparked a specialty tea revolution. Today the brand offers an unequaled selection of the highest-quality teas, herbal blends, books and nature-inspired sip ware. The Republic of Tea is mindful of how its actions impact the greater community and supports organizations like Susan G. Komen for the Cure, Prostate Cancer Foundation, and Rainforest Alliance. The Republic of Tea is currently celebrating its 20th Anniversary--Leading the Tea Revolution.
Other products from this producer
- Milk Oolong Full-Leaf Tea from The Re...
- The Republic of Tea Cuppa Chocolate Teas
- 20th Anniversary Celebration Tea
- Twenty Herbs Tea
- Republic Darjeeling Tea Bags
- Orange Red Carrot Raw Green Bush Tea
- The Republic of Tea Red Velvet Chocol...
- Milk Oolong Tea Bags
- The Republic of Tea Coconut Pu-erh
- Republic of Tea 20th Anniversary Teas
- Zero Calorie, Naturally Sweet Ginger ...
- Republic of Tea Strawberry Chocolate ...
- The Republic of Tea U Matcha Collection