Himalayan Salt Bowluser rating
The gorgeous hues and variations in these 8-inch round bowls turn simple whole foods into an aesthetic feast. I've used mine rubbed with olive oil inside, then tossed baby arugula, finely minced garlic, fresh herbs, pine nuts, cherry tomatoes, and julienne of red and green pepper, finished with our organic long pepper and a squeeze of fresh lemon. Serve immediately. The longer food sits in these bowls, the more salty the flavor. Thinly sliced cucumbers and fresh dill, or slices of fresh mozzarella with cherry tomatoes, olive oil, herbs, and a generous grinding our of organic four peppercorn blend.
About the Producer
Gt Barrington, MA
HimalaSalt is produced in our own organic, gluten-free, non-GMO, Kosher, and Green-e Certified, chemical-free facility. According to SPINS Data, HimalaSalt is the number two selling salt in the specialty gourmet category, only after Morton's Salt, as well as the number one selling brand of all Himalayan salts nationally. Founder Melissa Kushi, believes Conscious Business + Ethical Consumerism = Global Activism. She has developed the most comprehensive line of Himalayan salt, organic peppercorns, Himalayan salt serving ware, organic Himalayan bath salts, and a beautiful variety of seasonal and holiday gift kits. Shippers available. For wholesale information, please email Melissa@HimalaSalt.
Other products from this producer
- HimalaSalt Organic White Peppercorn G...
- HimalaSalt; Himalayan Salt Tequila Cups
- HimalaSalt Organic Travel Set
- Deluxe Organic Green Peppercorn - Him...
- HimalaSalt Zen Cube with Grater & Org...
- Organic Artisan Green Peppercorns
- HimalaSalt Fine Grain Shaker
- Himalayan Salt Slab
- HimalaSalt Zen Cube with Stainless It...
- HimalaSalt Salt Tapas Plates
- HimalaSalt Duo Box
- Organic Garlic HimalaSalt
- Himalayan Sea Salt Chunks
- Organic Pink Peppercorn-Zen Cube Gift...
- HimalaSalt Refillable Mini Grinder
- Organic Heirloom Long Pepper
- HimalaSalt Himalayan Salt Coarse Grai...