Himalayan Salt Bowluser rating
The gorgeous hues and variations in these 8-inch round bowls turn simple whole foods into an aesthetic feast. I've used mine rubbed with olive oil inside, then tossed baby arugula, finely minced garlic, fresh herbs, pine nuts, cherry tomatoes, and julienne of red and green pepper, finished with our organic long pepper and a squeeze of fresh lemon. Serve immediately. The longer food sits in these bowls, the more salty the flavor. Thinly sliced cucumbers and fresh dill, or slices of fresh mozzarella with cherry tomatoes, olive oil, herbs, and a generous grinding our of organic four peppercorn blend.
About the Producer
Gt Barrington, MA
HimalaSalt is produced in our own organic, gluten-free, non-GMO, Kosher, and Green-e Certified, chemical-free facility. According to SPINS Data, HimalaSalt is the number two selling salt in the specialty gourmet category, only after Morton's Salt, as well as the number one selling brand of all Himalayan salts nationally. Founder Melissa Kushi, believes Conscious Business + Ethical Consumerism = Global Activism. She has developed the most comprehensive line of Himalayan salt, organic peppercorns, Himalayan salt serving ware, organic Himalayan bath salts, and a beautiful variety of seasonal and holiday gift kits. Shippers available. For wholesale information, please email Melissa@HimalaSalt.
Other products from this producer
- HimalaSalt Himalayan Salt Coarse Grai...
- HimalaSalt Organic Travel Set
- HimalaSalt Duo Box
- HimalaSalt Zen Cube with Grater & Org...
- HimalaSalt Zen Cube with Stainless It...
- Organic Garlic HimalaSalt
- Organic Pink Peppercorn-Zen Cube Gift...
- Himalayan Sea Salt Chunks
- HimalaSalt Fine Grain Shaker
- HimalaSalt Refillable Mini Grinder
- Deluxe Organic Green Peppercorn - Him...
- Organic Heirloom Long Pepper
- Organic Artisan Green Peppercorns
- Himalayan Salt Slab
- HimalaSalt Salt Tapas Plates
- HimalaSalt Organic White Peppercorn G...
- HimalaSalt; Himalayan Salt Tequila Cups