Milk Oolong Full-Leaf Tea from The Republic of Teauser rating
Also known as Silk Oolong, The Republic of Tea’s new Milk Oolong is a must for pure-tea aficionados. Grown in the Wuyi Mountains in northern Fujian, China, generally at altitudes above 1,400 feet, the tea, known as Jin Xuan, gets its silky and milky characteristics from the microclimates and soil chemistry that aid in its production, instead of from added flavors. The unscented and unflavored tea has natural creamy overtones and milky notes that linger on the palate. Legend says that Milk Oolong came about when the Moon fell in unrequited love with a wayward Comet and either shed milky tears into the tea gardens or chilled the valleys where the tea was being grown to such an ...
About the Producer
The Republic of Tea, Inc.
The Republic of Tea enriches people's lives through premium teas, education and innovation, as it emphasizes a "Sip by Sip Rather Than Gulp by Gulp" lifestyle. Founded in 1992, The Republic of Tea sparked a specialty tea revolution. Today the brand offers an unequaled selection of the highest-quality teas, herbal blends, books and nature-inspired sip ware. The Republic of Tea is mindful of how its actions impact the greater community and supports organizations like Susan G. Komen for the Cure, Prostate Cancer Foundation, and Rainforest Alliance. The Republic of Tea is currently celebrating its 20th Anniversary--Leading the Tea Revolution.
Other products from this producer
- The Republic of Tea Cuppa Chocolate Teas
- 20th Anniversary Celebration Tea
- Coconut Cocoa Tea from The Republic o...
- Republic of Tea 20th Anniversary Teas
- Zero Calorie, Naturally Sweet Ginger ...
- The Republic of Tea Coconut Pu-erh
- Orange Red Carrot Raw Green Bush Tea
- Republic Darjeeling Tea Bags
- Twenty Herbs Tea
- Republic of Tea Strawberry Chocolate ...
- The Republic of Tea Red Velvet Chocol...
- Milk Oolong Tea Bags
- The Republic of Tea U Matcha Collection