Milk Oolong Tea Bagsuser rating
The Republic of Tea introduces new Milk Oolong Tea Bags, featuring the finest Milk Oolong tea from the Fujian Province in China. Milk Oolong will be available beginning in February. Deliciously creamy, Milk Oolong is a delightful, hand-processed green oolong grown high in the Fujian mountains in China. It's famous for its "milky" taste and silky texture. Milk Oolong has a suggested retail price of $12 for an air-tight tin containing 36 all-natural, unbleached, round tea bags, free of unnecessary strings, tags and staples. Milk Oolong is all natural, certified gluten-free, and Kosher certified.
About the Producer
The Republic of Tea, Inc.
The Republic of Tea enriches people's lives through premium teas, education and innovation, as it emphasizes a "Sip by Sip Rather Than Gulp by Gulp" lifestyle. Founded in 1992, The Republic of Tea sparked a specialty tea revolution. Today the brand offers an unequaled selection of the highest-quality teas, herbal blends, books and nature-inspired sip ware. The Republic of Tea is mindful of how its actions impact the greater community and supports organizations like Susan G. Komen for the Cure, Prostate Cancer Foundation, and Rainforest Alliance. The Republic of Tea is currently celebrating its 20th Anniversary--Leading the Tea Revolution.
Other products from this producer
- Twenty Herbs Tea
- Republic of Tea 20th Anniversary Teas
- Republic of Tea Strawberry Chocolate ...
- The Republic of Tea Red Velvet Chocol...
- The Republic of Tea U Matcha Collection
- The Republic of Tea Coconut Pu-erh
- 20th Anniversary Celebration Tea
- Zero Calorie, Naturally Sweet Ginger ...
- Republic Darjeeling Tea Bags
- The Republic of Tea Cuppa Chocolate Teas
- Milk Oolong Full-Leaf Tea from The Re...
- Orange Red Carrot Raw Green Bush Tea
- Coconut Cocoa Tea from The Republic o...