Monini Balsamic Vinegaruser rating
Balsamic Vinegar of Modena contains a medium-high quality of concentrated must. The maturation in precious oak casks improves aroma and gives the distinctive sweet and sour taste. Makes an excellent dressing for salads, meat and fish in combination with extra virgin olive oil.
Aspect: dark, dense liquid. Color: dark brown with reddish shades. Taste: sweet and sour, balanced and pleasant. Size: 16.9 oz. (500ml).
About the Producer
Monini North America
Importer of fine extra virgin olive oils from Italy. Monini is a family-owned company since 1920. For three generation the Monini family has been selecting the highest-quality olives and olive mills with excellent storage and production facilities in respect of the best olive growing traditions.
Other products from this producer
- Monini Basil Flavored EVOO
- Monini Originale
- Monini Glaze with IGP Balsamic Vinegar
- Monini IGP Toscano EVOO
- Monini DOP Umbria EVOO
- Monini Il Monello
- Monini EVOO Blend + Omega 3
- Monini Pinot Wine Vinegar
- Monini il Primissimo 100% Australian...
- Monini Grapeseed
- Monini Porcini Mushroon Flavored EVOO
- Monini Chianti Wine Vinegar
- Monini White Balsamic Dressing
- Monini Rosemary Flavored EVOO
- Monini Lemon Flavored EVOO
- Monini Rice Bran Oil
- Monini Four Peppers Flavored EVOO
- Monini White Truffle Flavored EVOO
- Monini Fruttato EVOO
- Monini Bios - Organic
- Monini DOP Dauno Gargano EVOO
- Monini Garlic & Chili Flavored EVOO
- Monini il Poggiolo
- Monini DOP Val di Mazara EVOO