Monini Balsamic Vinegaruser rating
Balsamic Vinegar of Modena contains a medium-high quality of concentrated must. The maturation in precious oak casks improves aroma and gives the distinctive sweet and sour taste. Makes an excellent dressing for salads, meat and fish in combination with extra virgin olive oil.
Aspect: dark, dense liquid. Color: dark brown with reddish shades. Taste: sweet and sour, balanced and pleasant. Size: 16.9 oz. (500ml).
About the Producer
Monini North America
Importer of fine extra virgin olive oils from Italy. Monini is a family-owned company since 1920. For three generation the Monini family has been selecting the highest-quality olives and olive mills with excellent storage and production facilities in respect of the best olive growing traditions.
Other products from this producer
- Monini il Primissimo 100% Australian...
- Monini EVOO Blend + Omega 3
- Monini Rice Bran Oil
- Monini DOP Umbria EVOO
- Monini Chianti Wine Vinegar
- Monini DOP Dauno Gargano EVOO
- Monini Pinot Wine Vinegar
- Monini Bios - Organic
- Monini Garlic & Chili Flavored EVOO
- Monini Lemon Flavored EVOO
- Monini White Truffle Flavored EVOO
- Monini Il Monello
- Monini IGP Toscano EVOO
- Monini Fruttato EVOO
- Monini Originale
- Monini Grapeseed
- Monini Basil Flavored EVOO
- Monini Rosemary Flavored EVOO
- Monini il Poggiolo
- Monini Glaze with IGP Balsamic Vinegar
- Monini Four Peppers Flavored EVOO
- Monini DOP Val di Mazara EVOO
- Monini White Balsamic Dressing
- Monini Porcini Mushroon Flavored EVOO