Monini Bios - Organicuser rating
Bios is dedicated to all of those who choose living in harmony with nature and appreciate its natural gifts. The agricultural treatments used in organic farming are designed to strengthen the natural defenses of the plants.
The observance of the procedures is ensured and certified thanks to the severe controls conducted and certified by ICEA - Istituto Italiano per la Certificazione Etica ed Ambientale - (the Institute for Ethical and Environmental Certification). The particular delicacy and balanced flavor of Bios makes it an ideal condiment for fish, white meats and vegetables.
About the Producer
Monini North America
Importer of fine extra virgin olive oils from Italy. Monini is a family-owned company since 1920. For three generation the Monini family has been selecting the highest-quality olives and olive mills with excellent storage and production facilities in respect of the best olive growing traditions.
Other products from this producer
- Monini Chianti Wine Vinegar
- Monini Rosemary Flavored EVOO
- Monini Porcini Mushroon Flavored EVOO
- Monini Fruttato EVOO
- Monini il Poggiolo
- Monini DOP Dauno Gargano EVOO
- Monini DOP Umbria EVOO
- Monini Four Peppers Flavored EVOO
- Monini Originale
- Monini Il Monello
- Monini White Balsamic Dressing
- Monini Grapeseed
- Monini White Truffle Flavored EVOO
- Monini Basil Flavored EVOO
- Monini Pinot Wine Vinegar
- Monini Garlic & Chili Flavored EVOO
- Monini IGP Toscano EVOO
- Monini EVOO Blend + Omega 3
- Monini il Primissimo 100% Australian...
- Monini Lemon Flavored EVOO
- Monini Balsamic Vinegar
- Monini Glaze with IGP Balsamic Vinegar
- Monini Rice Bran Oil
- Monini DOP Val di Mazara EVOO