Monini DOP Dauno Gargano EVOOuser rating
Its delicate taste with medium fruitiness and fresh almond aftertaste make it particularly appropriate for using fresh and especially with salads, boiled vegetables, in particular potatoes and exquisite with fish.
Its characteristics have been recognized by the Denomination of Protected Origin D.O.P., which indicates superior quality and guarantees the local origin.
Fragrance: fruity, grassy. Flavor: medium fruitiness, fresh almond aftertaste. Density: full-bodied. Color: green to yellow. Acidity: 0.3% less than a third of the maximum allowed by law (0.8%). Size: 16.9 oz. (500ml).
About the Producer
Monini North America
Importer of fine extra virgin olive oils from Italy. Monini is a family-owned company since 1920. For three generation the Monini family has been selecting the highest-quality olives and olive mills with excellent storage and production facilities in respect of the best olive growing traditions.
Other products from this producer
- Monini Basil Flavored EVOO
- Monini Pinot Wine Vinegar
- Monini il Primissimo 100% Australian...
- Monini Fruttato EVOO
- Monini Four Peppers Flavored EVOO
- Monini Balsamic Vinegar
- Monini Lemon Flavored EVOO
- Monini DOP Val di Mazara EVOO
- Monini EVOO Blend + Omega 3
- Monini il Poggiolo
- Monini Originale
- Monini White Balsamic Dressing
- Monini Grapeseed
- Monini Il Monello
- Monini DOP Umbria EVOO
- Monini Garlic & Chili Flavored EVOO
- Monini IGP Toscano EVOO
- Monini Rice Bran Oil
- Monini Rosemary Flavored EVOO
- Monini Glaze with IGP Balsamic Vinegar
- Monini White Truffle Flavored EVOO
- Monini Chianti Wine Vinegar
- Monini Porcini Mushroon Flavored EVOO
- Monini Bios - Organic