Monini DOP Dauno Gargano EVOOuser rating
Its delicate taste with medium fruitiness and fresh almond aftertaste make it particularly appropriate for using fresh and especially with salads, boiled vegetables, in particular potatoes and exquisite with fish.
Its characteristics have been recognized by the Denomination of Protected Origin D.O.P., which indicates superior quality and guarantees the local origin.
Fragrance: fruity, grassy. Flavor: medium fruitiness, fresh almond aftertaste. Density: full-bodied. Color: green to yellow. Acidity: 0.3% less than a third of the maximum allowed by law (0.8%). Size: 16.9 oz. (500ml).
About the Producer
Monini North America
Importer of fine extra virgin olive oils from Italy. Monini is a family-owned company since 1920. For three generation the Monini family has been selecting the highest-quality olives and olive mills with excellent storage and production facilities in respect of the best olive growing traditions.
Other products from this producer
- Monini il Poggiolo
- Monini Lemon Flavored EVOO
- Monini Balsamic Vinegar
- Monini Glaze with IGP Balsamic Vinegar
- Monini Rosemary Flavored EVOO
- Monini Fruttato EVOO
- Monini Four Peppers Flavored EVOO
- Monini Porcini Mushroon Flavored EVOO
- Monini Grapeseed
- Monini Originale
- Monini Il Monello
- Monini Pinot Wine Vinegar
- Monini White Balsamic Dressing
- Monini Chianti Wine Vinegar
- Monini Bios - Organic
- Monini IGP Toscano EVOO
- Monini Rice Bran Oil
- Monini EVOO Blend + Omega 3
- Monini Garlic & Chili Flavored EVOO
- Monini il Primissimo 100% Australian...
- Monini White Truffle Flavored EVOO
- Monini DOP Umbria EVOO
- Monini DOP Val di Mazara EVOO
- Monini Basil Flavored EVOO