Monini DOP Umbria EVOOuser rating
Its vintage bouquet and a wooden hint typical of the oils from Umbria make it a perfect condiment for game, grilled meat and vegetable soups.
Its characteristics have been recognized by the Denomination of Protected Origin D.O.P., which indicates superior quality and guarantees the local origin.
Fragrance: very fruity, lightly floral, wooden hint. Flavor: slightly bitter almond, pungent.
Density: full-bodied. Color: green with golden yellow hues. Acidity: 0.3% less than a third of the maximum allowed by law (0.8%). Size: 16.9 oz. (500ml).
About the Producer
Monini North America
Importer of fine extra virgin olive oils from Italy. Monini is a family-owned company since 1920. For three generation the Monini family has been selecting the highest-quality olives and olive mills with excellent storage and production facilities in respect of the best olive growing traditions.
Other products from this producer
- Monini Bios - Organic
- Monini White Truffle Flavored EVOO
- Monini Originale
- Monini Basil Flavored EVOO
- Monini White Balsamic Dressing
- Monini DOP Val di Mazara EVOO
- Monini il Poggiolo
- Monini Garlic & Chili Flavored EVOO
- Monini Lemon Flavored EVOO
- Monini Chianti Wine Vinegar
- Monini Pinot Wine Vinegar
- Monini IGP Toscano EVOO
- Monini Glaze with IGP Balsamic Vinegar
- Monini Il Monello
- Monini Porcini Mushroon Flavored EVOO
- Monini Balsamic Vinegar
- Monini Rice Bran Oil
- Monini DOP Dauno Gargano EVOO
- Monini Grapeseed
- Monini Four Peppers Flavored EVOO
- Monini Fruttato EVOO
- Monini EVOO Blend + Omega 3
- Monini Rosemary Flavored EVOO
- Monini il Primissimo 100% Australian...