Monini DOP Umbria EVOOuser rating
Its vintage bouquet and a wooden hint typical of the oils from Umbria make it a perfect condiment for game, grilled meat and vegetable soups.
Its characteristics have been recognized by the Denomination of Protected Origin D.O.P., which indicates superior quality and guarantees the local origin.
Fragrance: very fruity, lightly floral, wooden hint. Flavor: slightly bitter almond, pungent.
Density: full-bodied. Color: green with golden yellow hues. Acidity: 0.3% less than a third of the maximum allowed by law (0.8%). Size: 16.9 oz. (500ml).
About the Producer
Monini North America
Importer of fine extra virgin olive oils from Italy. Monini is a family-owned company since 1920. For three generation the Monini family has been selecting the highest-quality olives and olive mills with excellent storage and production facilities in respect of the best olive growing traditions.
Other products from this producer
- Monini Originale
- Monini Balsamic Vinegar
- Monini Rosemary Flavored EVOO
- Monini Four Peppers Flavored EVOO
- Monini Garlic & Chili Flavored EVOO
- Monini Chianti Wine Vinegar
- Monini EVOO Blend + Omega 3
- Monini Rice Bran Oil
- Monini Grapeseed
- Monini il Primissimo 100% Australian...
- Monini Glaze with IGP Balsamic Vinegar
- Monini Fruttato EVOO
- Monini Basil Flavored EVOO
- Monini Il Monello
- Monini IGP Toscano EVOO
- Monini White Balsamic Dressing
- Monini DOP Dauno Gargano EVOO
- Monini Pinot Wine Vinegar
- Monini il Poggiolo
- Monini White Truffle Flavored EVOO
- Monini Lemon Flavored EVOO
- Monini Bios - Organic
- Monini DOP Val di Mazara EVOO
- Monini Porcini Mushroon Flavored EVOO