Monini DOP Umbria EVOOuser rating
Its vintage bouquet and a wooden hint typical of the oils from Umbria make it a perfect condiment for game, grilled meat and vegetable soups.
Its characteristics have been recognized by the Denomination of Protected Origin D.O.P., which indicates superior quality and guarantees the local origin.
Fragrance: very fruity, lightly floral, wooden hint. Flavor: slightly bitter almond, pungent.
Density: full-bodied. Color: green with golden yellow hues. Acidity: 0.3% less than a third of the maximum allowed by law (0.8%). Size: 16.9 oz. (500ml).
About the Producer
Monini North America
Importer of fine extra virgin olive oils from Italy. Monini is a family-owned company since 1920. For three generation the Monini family has been selecting the highest-quality olives and olive mills with excellent storage and production facilities in respect of the best olive growing traditions.
Other products from this producer
- Monini Grapeseed
- Monini Lemon Flavored EVOO
- Monini Porcini Mushroon Flavored EVOO
- Monini Glaze with IGP Balsamic Vinegar
- Monini il Poggiolo
- Monini White Balsamic Dressing
- Monini Originale
- Monini Bios - Organic
- Monini Balsamic Vinegar
- Monini EVOO Blend + Omega 3
- Monini Il Monello
- Monini Four Peppers Flavored EVOO
- Monini Basil Flavored EVOO
- Monini DOP Val di Mazara EVOO
- Monini Chianti Wine Vinegar
- Monini Rice Bran Oil
- Monini DOP Dauno Gargano EVOO
- Monini Rosemary Flavored EVOO
- Monini Fruttato EVOO
- Monini White Truffle Flavored EVOO
- Monini IGP Toscano EVOO
- Monini Pinot Wine Vinegar
- Monini Garlic & Chili Flavored EVOO
- Monini il Primissimo 100% Australian...