Monini DOP Umbria EVOOuser rating
Its vintage bouquet and a wooden hint typical of the oils from Umbria make it a perfect condiment for game, grilled meat and vegetable soups.
Its characteristics have been recognized by the Denomination of Protected Origin D.O.P., which indicates superior quality and guarantees the local origin.
Fragrance: very fruity, lightly floral, wooden hint. Flavor: slightly bitter almond, pungent.
Density: full-bodied. Color: green with golden yellow hues. Acidity: 0.3% less than a third of the maximum allowed by law (0.8%). Size: 16.9 oz. (500ml).
About the Producer
Monini North America
Importer of fine extra virgin olive oils from Italy. Monini is a family-owned company since 1920. For three generation the Monini family has been selecting the highest-quality olives and olive mills with excellent storage and production facilities in respect of the best olive growing traditions.
Other products from this producer
- Monini Chianti Wine Vinegar
- Monini Four Peppers Flavored EVOO
- Monini il Primissimo 100% Australian...
- Monini White Truffle Flavored EVOO
- Monini Pinot Wine Vinegar
- Monini Balsamic Vinegar
- Monini Glaze with IGP Balsamic Vinegar
- Monini Fruttato EVOO
- Monini Rice Bran Oil
- Monini Rosemary Flavored EVOO
- Monini DOP Dauno Gargano EVOO
- Monini Garlic & Chili Flavored EVOO
- Monini Basil Flavored EVOO
- Monini Porcini Mushroon Flavored EVOO
- Monini DOP Val di Mazara EVOO
- Monini IGP Toscano EVOO
- Monini EVOO Blend + Omega 3
- Monini Grapeseed
- Monini Originale
- Monini Il Monello
- Monini il Poggiolo
- Monini Bios - Organic
- Monini Lemon Flavored EVOO
- Monini White Balsamic Dressing