Monini DOP Val di Mazara EVOOuser rating
Fruity flavor with intense green tomato taste, mildly pungent and slightly sweet. Its delicate taste makes it appropriate for using fresh and especially with fresh vegetables, with grilled fish and for seasoning.
Its characteristics have been recognized by the Denomination of Protected Origin D.O.P., which indicates superior quality and guarantees the local origin. Fragrance: very fruity with almond taste. Flavor: slightly sweet, mildly pungent. Density: full-bodied. Color: golden yellow with green hues. Acidity: 0.3% less than a third of the maximum allowed by law (0.8%). Size: 16.9 oz. (500ml).
About the Producer
Monini North America
Importer of fine extra virgin olive oils from Italy. Monini is a family-owned company since 1920. For three generation the Monini family has been selecting the highest-quality olives and olive mills with excellent storage and production facilities in respect of the best olive growing traditions.
Other products from this producer
- Monini Garlic & Chili Flavored EVOO
- Monini DOP Dauno Gargano EVOO
- Monini Chianti Wine Vinegar
- Monini Four Peppers Flavored EVOO
- Monini Bios - Organic
- Monini DOP Umbria EVOO
- Monini Balsamic Vinegar
- Monini Originale
- Monini Rice Bran Oil
- Monini Basil Flavored EVOO
- Monini il Primissimo 100% Australian...
- Monini Grapeseed
- Monini il Poggiolo
- Monini Il Monello
- Monini Fruttato EVOO
- Monini IGP Toscano EVOO
- Monini White Balsamic Dressing
- Monini Rosemary Flavored EVOO
- Monini Lemon Flavored EVOO
- Monini EVOO Blend + Omega 3
- Monini White Truffle Flavored EVOO
- Monini Porcini Mushroon Flavored EVOO
- Monini Glaze with IGP Balsamic Vinegar
- Monini Pinot Wine Vinegar