Monini Fruttato EVOOuser rating
The unmistakable pungent flavor is a result of the abundance of polyphenols, powerful antioxidants to which modern medicine attributes a fundamental role in defending the organism from oxidation and cell aging. Irreplaceable on bruschetta, salads and raw vegetables.
Fragrance: very fruity, floral. Flavor: slightly bitter almond, pungent. Density: full-bodied. Color: green with golden yellow hues. Acidity: 0.3% less than a third of the maximum allowed by law (0.8%). Size: 33.8 oz. (1L).
About the Producer
Monini North America
Importer of fine extra virgin olive oils from Italy. Monini is a family-owned company since 1920. For three generation the Monini family has been selecting the highest-quality olives and olive mills with excellent storage and production facilities in respect of the best olive growing traditions.
Other products from this producer
- Monini Rosemary Flavored EVOO
- Monini Chianti Wine Vinegar
- Monini Il Monello
- Monini Pinot Wine Vinegar
- Monini Grapeseed
- Monini Originale
- Monini Basil Flavored EVOO
- Monini Garlic & Chili Flavored EVOO
- Monini DOP Dauno Gargano EVOO
- Monini IGP Toscano EVOO
- Monini Porcini Mushroon Flavored EVOO
- Monini DOP Val di Mazara EVOO
- Monini il Primissimo 100% Australian...
- Monini Rice Bran Oil
- Monini Glaze with IGP Balsamic Vinegar
- Monini White Truffle Flavored EVOO
- Monini il Poggiolo
- Monini DOP Umbria EVOO
- Monini White Balsamic Dressing
- Monini Four Peppers Flavored EVOO
- Monini Balsamic Vinegar
- Monini EVOO Blend + Omega 3
- Monini Bios - Organic
- Monini Lemon Flavored EVOO