Monini Grapeseeduser rating
Monini Grapeseed Oil is obtained through the process of extraction from the grape seeds. Similar to all seed oils, it undergoes an industrial refining process that makes it almost odorless.
It has a delicate taste and a yellow color with green hues. Monini Grapeseed Oil is particularly indicated for frying. Size: 33.8 oz. (1L).
About the Producer
Monini North America
Importer of fine extra virgin olive oils from Italy. Monini is a family-owned company since 1920. For three generation the Monini family has been selecting the highest-quality olives and olive mills with excellent storage and production facilities in respect of the best olive growing traditions.
Other products from this producer
- Monini Garlic & Chili Flavored EVOO
- Monini il Primissimo 100% Australian...
- Monini Chianti Wine Vinegar
- Monini Porcini Mushroon Flavored EVOO
- Monini Lemon Flavored EVOO
- Monini Pinot Wine Vinegar
- Monini Basil Flavored EVOO
- Monini DOP Val di Mazara EVOO
- Monini IGP Toscano EVOO
- Monini White Truffle Flavored EVOO
- Monini Four Peppers Flavored EVOO
- Monini White Balsamic Dressing
- Monini Il Monello
- Monini Rice Bran Oil
- Monini Glaze with IGP Balsamic Vinegar
- Monini Originale
- Monini Bios - Organic
- Monini DOP Umbria EVOO
- Monini DOP Dauno Gargano EVOO
- Monini EVOO Blend + Omega 3
- Monini Balsamic Vinegar
- Monini Fruttato EVOO
- Monini Rosemary Flavored EVOO
- Monini il Poggiolo