Monini il Poggiolouser rating
Il Poggiolo is an oil with a delicate flavor, particularly suitable for cooking or for those who prefer a delicate taste simply used raw with fresh seasonal vegetables, salads, toasted bread, fish and grilled meat.
Fragrance: fruity, slightly grassy. Flavor: slightly almond. Density: medium thickness; Color: green with yellow-gold hues. Acidity: 0.5%. Size: 25.4 oz. (750ml).
About the Producer
Monini North America
Importer of fine extra virgin olive oils from Italy. Monini is a family-owned company since 1920. For three generation the Monini family has been selecting the highest-quality olives and olive mills with excellent storage and production facilities in respect of the best olive growing traditions.
Other products from this producer
- Monini Rosemary Flavored EVOO
- Monini Il Monello
- Monini DOP Umbria EVOO
- Monini EVOO Blend + Omega 3
- Monini Originale
- Monini Rice Bran Oil
- Monini Garlic & Chili Flavored EVOO
- Monini DOP Val di Mazara EVOO
- Monini Lemon Flavored EVOO
- Monini White Truffle Flavored EVOO
- Monini Glaze with IGP Balsamic Vinegar
- Monini Fruttato EVOO
- Monini Pinot Wine Vinegar
- Monini Balsamic Vinegar
- Monini Basil Flavored EVOO
- Monini Bios - Organic
- Monini White Balsamic Dressing
- Monini Chianti Wine Vinegar
- Monini DOP Dauno Gargano EVOO
- Monini il Primissimo 100% Australian...
- Monini IGP Toscano EVOO
- Monini Porcini Mushroon Flavored EVOO
- Monini Four Peppers Flavored EVOO
- Monini Grapeseed