Monini Pinot Wine Vinegaruser rating
Pinot Grigio D.O.C.G. wine vinegar is matured in casks of valuable wood for superior taste. During the aging process, some wine is added to enhance the taste of the product. It is best used in salad dressing, vegetable preparations and game and/or red meats stews.
Aspect: clear and bright. Color: straw (pale) yellow. Taste: delicate and rounded, smooth bouquet. Acidity: 7%. Size: 16.9 oz. (500ml).
About the Producer
Monini North America
Importer of fine extra virgin olive oils from Italy. Monini is a family-owned company since 1920. For three generation the Monini family has been selecting the highest-quality olives and olive mills with excellent storage and production facilities in respect of the best olive growing traditions.
Other products from this producer
- Monini il Poggiolo
- Monini il Primissimo 100% Australian...
- Monini Basil Flavored EVOO
- Monini Porcini Mushroon Flavored EVOO
- Monini DOP Umbria EVOO
- Monini EVOO Blend + Omega 3
- Monini Glaze with IGP Balsamic Vinegar
- Monini Rosemary Flavored EVOO
- Monini DOP Val di Mazara EVOO
- Monini Balsamic Vinegar
- Monini Bios - Organic
- Monini Fruttato EVOO
- Monini Chianti Wine Vinegar
- Monini Lemon Flavored EVOO
- Monini IGP Toscano EVOO
- Monini Rice Bran Oil
- Monini Grapeseed
- Monini Originale
- Monini White Truffle Flavored EVOO
- Monini DOP Dauno Gargano EVOO
- Monini Garlic & Chili Flavored EVOO
- Monini Four Peppers Flavored EVOO
- Monini White Balsamic Dressing
- Monini Il Monello