Napa Valley Extra Virgin Olive Oiluser rating
Napa Valley Extra Virgin Olive Oil is carefully blended from hand-picked organically farmed olives grown in the Napa Valley. This is a distinctive blend made up of classic Italian and Spanish varietals, including Pendolino, Frantoio, Leccino, Maurino, Manzanilla, and Mission olives. This balanced oil has grassy aromas with a touch of green banana culminating in the perfect harmony of fruitiness, bitterness and pungency, leading to a little kick in the back of your throat. These flavors end in a long, lush finish.
Use to enhance the flavor of any dish or on its own for dipping.
About the Producer
Gary & Kit's Napa Valley/Clif Family Winery
Saint Helena, CA
Gary & Kit's Napa Valley began in the kitchen. Using bold flavors and simple ingredients, all of our products are inspired by our love of great food and wine. We hope they find a special place at your table.
Other products from this producer
- Dark Chocolate Almonds Sprinkled with...
- Toasted Coconut and Cashews with Chil...
- 2010 The Climber Sauvignon Blanc
- The Climber Pouch Cabernet Sauvignon,...
- 2008 Gary's Improv Zinfandel
- Gary & Kit’s Mountain Clusters
- 2007 Kit's Killer Cab Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2009 The Climber Limited Release Bord...
- Smoked Paprika Almonds
- The Climber Pouch Chardonnay, 1.5 liter
- 2010 The Climber Red Wine
- 2010 Sauvignon Blanc
- Sundried Berry & Cherries with Roaste...
- Roasted Pistachio and Almonds