Orange Red Carrot Raw Green Bush Teauser rating
We bet you’ve never had this flavor of tea. Blended with orange peel, sweet carrot and beetroot bits, this is a satisfying, low-tannin morning tea. Raw Green Bush Tea is the unoxidized version of rooibos. They come from the same plant, but the difference is in the curing process. This green rooibos is lightly steamed and minimally processed, and doesn’t go through any pasteurization. It delivers twice the amount of polyphenols as traditional green teas—up to 80 milligrams per six-ounce cup. It’s also rich in calcium, potassium, naturally occurring iron, manganese, zinc and vitamin C. If steeped with filtered water at 115 degrees for five to seven minutes, it can be considered suitable for raw-food diets. For a more ...
About the Producer
The Republic of Tea, Inc.
The Republic of Tea enriches people's lives through premium teas, education and innovation, as it emphasizes a "Sip by Sip Rather Than Gulp by Gulp" lifestyle. Founded in 1992, The Republic of Tea sparked a specialty tea revolution. Today the brand offers an unequaled selection of the highest-quality teas, herbal blends, books and nature-inspired sip ware. The Republic of Tea is mindful of how its actions impact the greater community and supports organizations like Susan G. Komen for the Cure, Prostate Cancer Foundation, and Rainforest Alliance. The Republic of Tea is currently celebrating its 20th Anniversary--Leading the Tea Revolution.
Other products from this producer
- The Republic of Tea Cuppa Chocolate Teas
- Milk Oolong Full-Leaf Tea from The Re...
- Twenty Herbs Tea
- Milk Oolong Tea Bags
- Republic of Tea 20th Anniversary Teas
- The Republic of Tea U Matcha Collection
- The Republic of Tea Red Velvet Chocol...
- Republic Darjeeling Tea Bags
- Zero Calorie, Naturally Sweet Ginger ...
- Coconut Cocoa Tea from The Republic o...
- The Republic of Tea Coconut Pu-erh
- Republic of Tea Strawberry Chocolate ...
- 20th Anniversary Celebration Tea