Quinta de S. Vicente Extra Virgin Olive Oiluser rating
Second Prize: Innovative Design, Los Angeles International Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 2009. From Alentejo, Portugal, this blend of Arbequina and CobranÃ§osa olive varieties is characterized first by its aromatic, fruity touch followed by more intense flavors with a hint of hazelnut. In the hours following the harvest, the oil is cold-pressed and placed in special tanks, which protect it from light and variations in temperature. Once combined, the extra virgin olive oil is bottled after undergoing light filtration, which gives it its glossy appearance. It's has a slightly bitter, spicy taste with hints of ripe fruit, almond, carob and hazelnut.
About the Producer
I heart Olive Oil
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Headquartered in Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., iheartoliveoil.com is a importer and wholesaler of artisanal hand-crafted olive oil and vinegar. Here at iheartoliveoil.com, we stock and manage each item personally, ensuring every purchase reaches its destination on time. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of our customers with every purchase.
Other products from this producer
- Rozendal Gift Pack of Vinegar
- Rozendal Fynbos Vinegar
- Quinta de S. Vicente Dom Diogo
- Herdade da Dona Ines Extra Virgin Oli...
- Rozendal Hibiscus Vinegar
- La Amarilla de Ronda, Suave
- Quinta de S. Vicente Sherry Vinegar
- Quinta de S. Vicente Extra Virgin Oli...
- Surat Extra Virgin Olive Oil, White L...
- Santa Chiara Rosmarino Farms Extra Vi...
- Rozendal Lavender Vinegar
- Rozendal Green Tea Vinegar
- Quinta de S. Vicente Colheita Premium