Raw Clover Honeyuser rating
We’re proud to bring you a raw, certified organic honey that meets European standards for bee pollen content. Because of the unique way our honey is handled, it retains the bee pollen, enzymes and other micronutrients normally lost during processing. Our raw honey is never heated over 115° F and is only strained, never filtered. It scoops out of the jar like peanut butter and has a fresh aroma that will remind you of summer year-round.
About the Producer
Glorybee Foods, Inc.
In the Pacific Northwest, we've been supplying honey, sweeteners, spices, dried fruits, nuts, oils and other quality ingredients to natural food manufacturers, bakeries and markets and other stores for over 25 years.
GloryBee Foods started in the family garage of Dick and Pat Turanski in 1975 with a dream of providing natural, healthy ingredients for the people of their town. Over 30 years later, we are providing the highest-quality organic and natural ingredients with the same spirit as those first years of business.
Other products from this producer
- Aunt Patty's Liquid Sweeteners
- Naturally Flavored Honey Bears
- Aunt Patty's Raw Extra Virgin Coconut...
- Raw Pacific Northwest Buckwheat Honey
- Aunt Patty's Raw Blue Agave Syrup
- Aunt Patty's Molasses
- Raw Pacific Northwest Blackberry Honey
- Aunt Patty's Dry Sweeteners
- Raw Pacific Northwest Blueberry Honey
- Aunt Patty's Creamed Coconut
- Aunt Patty's Tamarind Paste
- Raw Organic Fair Trade Comapi Honey