Raw Organic Fair Trade Comapi Honeyuser rating
The honey produced in the Caatinga region of Brazil is like none produced anywhere else. Its rich, complex flavor carries the essence of this region in every spoonful. To keep this honey's essence intact, we pack it raw (under 115° F and unfiltered into jars for you to enjoy.
About the Producer
Glorybee Foods, Inc.
In the Pacific Northwest, we've been supplying honey, sweeteners, spices, dried fruits, nuts, oils and other quality ingredients to natural food manufacturers, bakeries and markets and other stores for over 25 years.
GloryBee Foods started in the family garage of Dick and Pat Turanski in 1975 with a dream of providing natural, healthy ingredients for the people of their town. Over 30 years later, we are providing the highest-quality organic and natural ingredients with the same spirit as those first years of business.
Other products from this producer
- Raw Pacific Northwest Buckwheat Honey
- Raw Pacific Northwest Blackberry Honey
- Aunt Patty's Raw Blue Agave Syrup
- Raw Pacific Northwest Blueberry Honey
- Aunt Patty's Tamarind Paste
- Aunt Patty's Molasses
- Raw Clover Honey
- Naturally Flavored Honey Bears
- Aunt Patty's Creamed Coconut
- Aunt Patty's Raw Extra Virgin Coconut...
- Aunt Patty's Liquid Sweeteners
- Aunt Patty's Dry Sweeteners