Raw Pacific Northwest Blackberry Honeyuser rating
A raw version of our popular Blackberry honey made in the blackberry patches of the Pacific Northwest. Being raw, it is never heated above 115° F and retains more of the blackberry essence and subtle flavors. This honey brings back memories of mom’s homemade pie and warm summer days.
About the Producer
Glorybee Foods, Inc.
In the Pacific Northwest, we've been supplying honey, sweeteners, spices, dried fruits, nuts, oils and other quality ingredients to natural food manufacturers, bakeries and markets and other stores for over 25 years.
GloryBee Foods started in the family garage of Dick and Pat Turanski in 1975 with a dream of providing natural, healthy ingredients for the people of their town. Over 30 years later, we are providing the highest-quality organic and natural ingredients with the same spirit as those first years of business.
Other products from this producer
- Aunt Patty's Raw Blue Agave Syrup
- Naturally Flavored Honey Bears
- Aunt Patty's Liquid Sweeteners
- Raw Pacific Northwest Buckwheat Honey
- Raw Pacific Northwest Blueberry Honey
- Raw Organic Fair Trade Comapi Honey
- Raw Clover Honey
- Aunt Patty's Creamed Coconut
- Aunt Patty's Molasses
- Aunt Patty's Tamarind Paste
- Aunt Patty's Raw Extra Virgin Coconut...
- Aunt Patty's Dry Sweeteners