Republic Darjeeling Tea Bagsuser rating
The Republic of Tea introduces Republic Darjeeling tea bags, featuring the finest grade, organic, Darjeeling black tea from the Phoosbering, Marybong, Ging and Soom estates in northern India. Organic Republic Darjeeling is certified by the Tea Board of India. Republic Darjeeling is cultivated on the sunny slopes of the Himalayan Mountains. Our carefully selected high-grown Darjeeling tea produces a brisk and sweet cup with a bright amber hue. Republic Darjeeling has a suggested retail price of $12 for an air-tight tin containing 40 all-natural, unbleached, round tea bags, free of unnecessary strings, tags and staples. Certified gluten-free; Kosher certified.
About the Producer
The Republic of Tea, Inc.
The Republic of Tea enriches people's lives through premium teas, education and innovation, as it emphasizes a "Sip by Sip Rather Than Gulp by Gulp" lifestyle. Founded in 1992, The Republic of Tea sparked a specialty tea revolution. Today the brand offers an unequaled selection of the highest-quality teas, herbal blends, books and nature-inspired sip ware. The Republic of Tea is mindful of how its actions impact the greater community and supports organizations like Susan G. Komen for the Cure, Prostate Cancer Foundation, and Rainforest Alliance. The Republic of Tea is currently celebrating its 20th Anniversary--Leading the Tea Revolution.
Other products from this producer
- 20th Anniversary Celebration Tea
- Orange Red Carrot Raw Green Bush Tea
- Milk Oolong Full-Leaf Tea from The Re...
- Twenty Herbs Tea
- Zero Calorie, Naturally Sweet Ginger ...
- Republic of Tea Strawberry Chocolate ...
- The Republic of Tea Cuppa Chocolate Teas
- The Republic of Tea U Matcha Collection
- Republic of Tea 20th Anniversary Teas
- The Republic of Tea Coconut Pu-erh
- Coconut Cocoa Tea from The Republic o...
- Milk Oolong Tea Bags
- The Republic of Tea Red Velvet Chocol...