The Republic of Tea U Matcha Collectionuser rating
The benefits of green tea are well-known: metabolism booster, antioxidants—not to mention the caffeine boost. But matcha—green tea ground up into a fine powder—is dissolved, rather than steeped, in water. This method delivers higher levels of antioxidants and the amino acid L-Theanine, which research has shown enhances clarity and concentration. Shade-grown and stone-ground, The Republic of Tea’s U Matcha collection is available in four sweet and savory flavors: Natural, citrusy Yuzu, Roasted (brown) Rice and spicy Ginger. Add the powder to lattes, smoothies and even baked goods for added umami. Each variety is packaged in 1.5-ounce resealable bags inside a tin and makes about 20 cups of tea. —Nicole Potenza Denis
About the Producer
The Republic of Tea, Inc.
The Republic of Tea enriches people's lives through premium teas, education and innovation, as it emphasizes a "Sip by Sip Rather Than Gulp by Gulp" lifestyle. Founded in 1992, The Republic of Tea sparked a specialty tea revolution. Today the brand offers an unequaled selection of the highest-quality teas, herbal blends, books and nature-inspired sip ware. The Republic of Tea is mindful of how its actions impact the greater community and supports organizations like Susan G. Komen for the Cure, Prostate Cancer Foundation, and Rainforest Alliance. The Republic of Tea is currently celebrating its 20th Anniversary--Leading the Tea Revolution.
Other products from this producer
- Republic Darjeeling Tea Bags
- The Republic of Tea Red Velvet Chocol...
- The Republic of Tea Coconut Pu-erh
- Republic of Tea 20th Anniversary Teas
- The Republic of Tea Cuppa Chocolate Teas
- Zero Calorie, Naturally Sweet Ginger ...
- Milk Oolong Tea Bags
- Twenty Herbs Tea
- Orange Red Carrot Raw Green Bush Tea
- Coconut Cocoa Tea from The Republic o...
- Milk Oolong Full-Leaf Tea from The Re...
- Republic of Tea Strawberry Chocolate ...
- 20th Anniversary Celebration Tea