The Republic of Tea Coconut Pu-erhuser rating
Recognized throughout China for its many healthful properties, Pu-erh, a black tea, is customarily enjoyed with or after meals to lower cholesterol, reduce indigestion and ease abdominal discomfort. Enhanced with real coconut bits, each cup of Coconut Pu-erh has a slightly sweet and fruity flavor that complements the tea’s natural smoky character. Black pu-erh, like other black teas, is allowed to fully oxidize before it is fired, producing a dark, rich infusion. The pu-erh is allowed to age to enhance and intensify the flavor. Because the tea is offered loose, you can add more to strengthen the flavor or less to lighten it up.—Nicole Potenza Denis
About the Producer
The Republic of Tea, Inc.
The Republic of Tea enriches people's lives through premium teas, education and innovation, as it emphasizes a "Sip by Sip Rather Than Gulp by Gulp" lifestyle. Founded in 1992, The Republic of Tea sparked a specialty tea revolution. Today the brand offers an unequaled selection of the highest-quality teas, herbal blends, books and nature-inspired sip ware. The Republic of Tea is mindful of how its actions impact the greater community and supports organizations like Susan G. Komen for the Cure, Prostate Cancer Foundation, and Rainforest Alliance. The Republic of Tea is currently celebrating its 20th Anniversary--Leading the Tea Revolution.
Other products from this producer
- Twenty Herbs Tea
- Orange Red Carrot Raw Green Bush Tea
- The Republic of Tea Red Velvet Chocol...
- Zero Calorie, Naturally Sweet Ginger ...
- Republic of Tea 20th Anniversary Teas
- The Republic of Tea Cuppa Chocolate Teas
- Milk Oolong Tea Bags
- Coconut Cocoa Tea from The Republic o...
- Republic Darjeeling Tea Bags
- The Republic of Tea U Matcha Collection
- Milk Oolong Full-Leaf Tea from The Re...
- Republic of Tea Strawberry Chocolate ...
- 20th Anniversary Celebration Tea