Argo Century Inc.Hibachi Japanese Steak and BBQ Sauce with Sake
Rib Eye Steak with TonTon Hibachi Glazeuser rating
Cooking Time: 30 minutesIngredients:
- 2 3/4-in. thick boneless rib eye steaks or other tender steaks
- 4 oz. sugar snap peas
- 1 potato, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup shallots
- olive or canola oil
- Tonton Hibachi Japanese Steak and BBQ Sauce with Sake
1. Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil.
2. Add potato, sprinkle with salt and brown. Transfer cooked potato to plate.
3. Cook peas with oil. Add Hibachi Japanese Steak and BBQ Sauce with Sake and cook another minute. Transfer peas to plate.
4. Sprinkle steaks with salt and pepper.
5. Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil. Add steaks to skillet and cook as desired, about 4 minutes per side for rare. Using tongs, transfer steaks to plate. Tent with foil to keep warm.
6. Add 2 teaspoons of oil to same skillet. Reduce heat to medium-low. Add shallots and cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
7. Add Hibachi Sauce and stir for about 1 minute. Mix in juices from plate with steak. Spoon glaze over steak and serve.