Sundried Berry & Cherries with Roasted Almondsuser rating
Golden Rainier cherries, Bing cherries and sun-kissed strawberries are blended with olive oil roasted California organic almonds. A touch of sea salt intensifies the flavor and pairs perfectly with Sauvignon Blanc.
Ingredients: organic oil roasted almonds (organic almonds, sunflower oil), organic dried pitted Bing cherries, dried strawberries (strawberries, sugar, ascorbic acid [vitamin C], sunflower oil), Rainer cherries, organic sunflower oil, natural vitamin E (antioxidant).
Pair with Rte. Blanc Sauvignon Blanc, Napa Valley Sauvignon Blanc, The Climber White and The Climber Pouch Chardonnay.
About the Producer
Gary & Kit's Napa Valley/Clif Family Winery
Saint Helena, CA
Gary & Kit's Napa Valley began in the kitchen. Using bold flavors and simple ingredients, all of our products are inspired by our love of great food and wine. We hope they find a special place at your table.
Other products from this producer
- 2007 Kit's Killer Cab Cabernet Sauvignon
- Roasted Pistachio and Almonds
- Toasted Coconut and Cashews with Chil...
- Napa Valley Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2010 The Climber Red Wine
- The Climber Pouch Chardonnay, 1.5 liter
- 2010 Sauvignon Blanc
- Dark Chocolate Almonds Sprinkled with...
- 2008 Gary's Improv Zinfandel
- 2009 The Climber Limited Release Bord...
- The Climber Pouch Cabernet Sauvignon,...
- Smoked Paprika Almonds
- 2010 The Climber Sauvignon Blanc
- Gary & Kit’s Mountain Clusters