Terrapin Ridge Farms Sweet Beet & Horseradish and Caesar Dijon Mustardsuser rating
By popular demand, Terrapin Ridge is bringing back two of its best-selling mustards: Sweet Beet & Horseradish and Caesar Dijon. With the first, don’t let its rosy-colored hue fool you; it may be pretty but has a slight bite. The perfect balance of beets and horseradish are combined with whole-grain mustard to create a distinctive condiment, perfect for roast beef, steak, grilled salmon or crab cakes. The Caesar Dijon combines the zesty flavors of Caesar dressing with sophisticated Dijon. Use this mustard as a base for salad dressing or to make a lower-calorie chicken Caesar wrap.—Nicole Denis
About the Producer
At Terrapin Ridge Farms, owners Brian Coughlin and Mary O'Donnell have coupled their longstanding friendship with a desire to produce delicious, gourmet products using the finest ingredients available worldwide. Terrapin Ridge Farms continues to produce the orignial award-winning products for which they are known. Moreover, they are thrilled to have the original company co-founder Susan Furst as part of their product development team. Her creativity and innovative ideas will help to create many new favorites.
Other products from this producer
- Passion Fruit Jalapeno Jelly
- Terrapin Ridge Farms Cilantro Lime Ra...
- Terrapin Ridge Farms Moroccan Date Sauce
- Terrapin Ridge Farms Strawberry Chees...
- Smokey Onion Mustard Squeeze
- Terrapin Ridge Farms Strawberry & Fig...
- Pipin' Hot Pepper Mustard
- Chocolate Coconut Sauce/Dip
- Terrapin Ridge Farms Pickle & Onion B...
- Raspberry Piquillo Pepper Sauce