The Climber Pouch Cabernet Sauvignon, 1.5 literuser rating
An all-terrain wine transport. New innovative packaging that is as easy on the planet as the palate. Our Cabernet Sauvignon is alive with blackberry jam, plum and black currant favors. With a lush, soft finish and lots of personality, this wine is the perfect companion for your favorite foods.
Recommended use: Head to your favorite camping spot, cook dinner over the campfire, bring out the s’mores and a glass of Climber Pouch Cabernet Sauvignon. Enjoy while catching up late into the night with friends under a starry sky. NextGen Wine Competition: Silver Medal.
About the Producer
Gary & Kit's Napa Valley/Clif Family Winery
Saint Helena, CA
Gary & Kit's Napa Valley began in the kitchen. Using bold flavors and simple ingredients, all of our products are inspired by our love of great food and wine. We hope they find a special place at your table.
Other products from this producer
- 2010 Sauvignon Blanc
- 2010 The Climber Sauvignon Blanc
- Roasted Pistachio and Almonds
- 2008 Gary's Improv Zinfandel
- The Climber Pouch Chardonnay, 1.5 liter
- 2009 The Climber Limited Release Bord...
- Napa Valley Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Smoked Paprika Almonds
- 2010 The Climber Red Wine
- Dark Chocolate Almonds Sprinkled with...
- Sundried Berry & Cherries with Roaste...
- Toasted Coconut and Cashews with Chil...
- Gary & Kit’s Mountain Clusters
- 2007 Kit's Killer Cab Cabernet Sauvignon