The Climber Pouch Chardonnay, 1.5 literuser rating
New innovative packaging that is as easy on the planet as the palate and equal to two bottles of wine. Our unoaked Chardonnay is full of intensely fresh aromas and flavors of grapefruit, melon and crisp apple. The fruit comes through from the palate to a decisive, juicy finish.
Recommended use: Hike to the beach or your favorite picnic spot, spread out the blanket and your favorite lunch fixings. Open the Climber Pouch Chardonnay and pour for friends. Summer at its finest.
About the Producer
Gary & Kit's Napa Valley/Clif Family Winery
Saint Helena, CA
Gary & Kit's Napa Valley began in the kitchen. Using bold flavors and simple ingredients, all of our products are inspired by our love of great food and wine. We hope they find a special place at your table.
Other products from this producer
- 2008 Gary's Improv Zinfandel
- 2010 The Climber Red Wine
- Sundried Berry & Cherries with Roaste...
- Dark Chocolate Almonds Sprinkled with...
- Smoked Paprika Almonds
- 2010 The Climber Sauvignon Blanc
- Toasted Coconut and Cashews with Chil...
- The Climber Pouch Cabernet Sauvignon,...
- Napa Valley Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Gary & Kit’s Mountain Clusters
- 2009 The Climber Limited Release Bord...
- 2010 Sauvignon Blanc
- 2007 Kit's Killer Cab Cabernet Sauvignon
- Roasted Pistachio and Almonds