The Climber Pouch Chardonnay, 1.5 literuser rating
New innovative packaging that is as easy on the planet as the palate and equal to two bottles of wine. Our unoaked Chardonnay is full of intensely fresh aromas and flavors of grapefruit, melon and crisp apple. The fruit comes through from the palate to a decisive, juicy finish.
Recommended use: Hike to the beach or your favorite picnic spot, spread out the blanket and your favorite lunch fixings. Open the Climber Pouch Chardonnay and pour for friends. Summer at its finest.
About the Producer
Gary & Kit's Napa Valley/Clif Family Winery
Saint Helena, CA
Gary & Kit's Napa Valley began in the kitchen. Using bold flavors and simple ingredients, all of our products are inspired by our love of great food and wine. We hope they find a special place at your table.
Other products from this producer
- 2007 Kit's Killer Cab Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2008 Gary's Improv Zinfandel
- 2010 The Climber Sauvignon Blanc
- Roasted Pistachio and Almonds
- Gary & Kit’s Mountain Clusters
- Sundried Berry & Cherries with Roaste...
- 2010 The Climber Red Wine
- Napa Valley Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Toasted Coconut and Cashews with Chil...
- Dark Chocolate Almonds Sprinkled with...
- 2009 The Climber Limited Release Bord...
- The Climber Pouch Cabernet Sauvignon,...
- 2010 Sauvignon Blanc
- Smoked Paprika Almonds