The Republic of Tea Red Velvet Chocolate Teauser rating
Made from a base of naturally caffeine-free, antioxidant-rich South African rooibos and blended with all-natural cocoa powder, chocolate, fruits, herbs and spices, The Republic of Tea’s Red Velvet Chocolate tea is a stand out in the company’s Cuppa Chocolate Tea line. A guilt-free way to satisfy a sweet tooth, Red Velvet Chocolate tea features chocolate and beetroot bits, vanilla and sweet blackberry leaves to create a classic dessert flavor. Brew a cup as an afternoon treat, or enjoy with multigrain bread topped with peanut butter and pears.—Nicole Potenza Denis
About the Producer
The Republic of Tea, Inc.
The Republic of Tea enriches people's lives through premium teas, education and innovation, as it emphasizes a "Sip by Sip Rather Than Gulp by Gulp" lifestyle. Founded in 1992, The Republic of Tea sparked a specialty tea revolution. Today the brand offers an unequaled selection of the highest-quality teas, herbal blends, books and nature-inspired sip ware. The Republic of Tea is mindful of how its actions impact the greater community and supports organizations like Susan G. Komen for the Cure, Prostate Cancer Foundation, and Rainforest Alliance. The Republic of Tea is currently celebrating its 20th Anniversary--Leading the Tea Revolution.
Other products from this producer
- Twenty Herbs Tea
- The Republic of Tea Coconut Pu-erh
- The Republic of Tea Cuppa Chocolate Teas
- Zero Calorie, Naturally Sweet Ginger ...
- Milk Oolong Full-Leaf Tea from The Re...
- Coconut Cocoa Tea from The Republic o...
- Orange Red Carrot Raw Green Bush Tea
- 20th Anniversary Celebration Tea
- Milk Oolong Tea Bags
- The Republic of Tea U Matcha Collection
- Republic of Tea Strawberry Chocolate ...
- Republic of Tea 20th Anniversary Teas
- Republic Darjeeling Tea Bags