Twenty Herbs Teauser rating
Twenty Herbs is a festive blend of 20 herbs and spices, commemorating The Republic of Tea's 20 years of sip by sip living. Twenty Herbs, the Tea of Many Virtues, is full-bodied, with a floral greeting of citrus and spice top notes enhanced by a minty, sweet, lingering finish. This caffeine-free celebration blend of herbs and spices is a cup of jubilation. Available now, the suggested retail price is $11.50 for an air-tight tin containing 36 all-natural, unbleached, round tea bags, free of unnecessary strings, tags and staples.
About the Producer
The Republic of Tea, Inc.
The Republic of Tea enriches people's lives through premium teas, education and innovation, as it emphasizes a "Sip by Sip Rather Than Gulp by Gulp" lifestyle. Founded in 1992, The Republic of Tea sparked a specialty tea revolution. Today the brand offers an unequaled selection of the highest-quality teas, herbal blends, books and nature-inspired sip ware. The Republic of Tea is mindful of how its actions impact the greater community and supports organizations like Susan G. Komen for the Cure, Prostate Cancer Foundation, and Rainforest Alliance. The Republic of Tea is currently celebrating its 20th Anniversary--Leading the Tea Revolution.
Other products from this producer
- Republic of Tea Strawberry Chocolate ...
- The Republic of Tea Red Velvet Chocol...
- Republic Darjeeling Tea Bags
- Milk Oolong Full-Leaf Tea from The Re...
- Zero Calorie, Naturally Sweet Ginger ...
- 20th Anniversary Celebration Tea
- The Republic of Tea Cuppa Chocolate Teas
- The Republic of Tea U Matcha Collection
- Milk Oolong Tea Bags
- Coconut Cocoa Tea from The Republic o...
- Republic of Tea 20th Anniversary Teas
- Orange Red Carrot Raw Green Bush Tea
- The Republic of Tea Coconut Pu-erh