Food Should Taste Good, Inc.Kettle Cooked Sweet Potato Chips, 1 oz. | Kettle Cooked Sweet Potato Chips, 4.5 oz. | Party Packs, 11 oz. | Tortilla Chips, 1.5 oz. | Tortilla Chips, 5.5 oz.
Vidalia Onion Dipuser rating
Cooking Time: 15 minutesIngredients:
- 6 large Vidalia onions, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. Kosher salt
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- Serve with Food Should Taste Good The Works!, Blue Corn or Cantina Tortilla Chips, 5.5 oz.
1. Put the olive oil in an unheated pot. Then add 1/4 of the onions and a pinch of salt, repeating until all the onions and salt are used. Place pot over medium-low heat and cover, shaking gently every few minutes. Allow to cook for 45 to 60 minutes, without stirring, until the onions begin to melt and ultimately liquefy.
2. Once the onions reach this soft, liquidy consistency, remove from heat and let cool for 5 minutes. After the onions have cooled, combine with cream cheese and Worcestershire and mix to combine. Add the cheddar cheese and mix to combine. Empty into a shallow baking dish and bake at 325° F for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring once, or until warmed through. Serve with Food Should Taste Good The Works!, Blue Corn or Cantina chips.